Sri Ramanavami Celebrations at Govardhan Ashram:
31 Mar – 1 Apr 2012
Sri Ramanavami, the auspicious appearance day of Lord Sri Ramachandra is being celebrated at Govardhan Ashram from 31st March to 1st April 2012. This two day festival celebrations include several exciting features like
- Discourses on complete Ramayana in Hindi by HG Gauranga Prabhu and HG Sanatkumar Prabhu
- Abhisheka for Sita Rama Laxmana Deities by all the participants
- SITANVESHANA – Searching for Sita: An exciting treasure hunt in the woods of Govardhan Eco Village
- Drama on Ramayana
- Mesmerizing kirtans accompanied by captivating Ramayana Slideshows.
and the regular highlights of Govardhan Ashram visits
- Serving Cows
- Nursery visits
- Adventure Sports
- Ayurvedic treatments
and many more…
Come and be a part of the celebrations and give nourish yourself with wonderful spiritual experiences!!!
- 31st March to 1st April 2012
- HG Sanatkumar Prabhu
- HG Gauranga Prabhu
- Ramayana katha
- Rs. 1000/- (from 31st March morning to 1st April evening, includes prasadam)
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention in the mail your contact number and the number of candidates interested in attending the weekend retreat.
SATURDAY (31st March 2012)
8.00-9.30 am: Arrival & Breakfast
9.30-11.00 am: RAMAYANA KATHA (in Hindi) by HG Gauranga Prabhu
- Rama janma to Sita Kalyanam
11.00-11.15 am: Juice Break
11.15 – 1.00 pm: RAMAYANA KATHA (in Hindi) by HG Gauranga Prabhu
- Vanavasa to Rama Bharata Milan.
1.00-3.00 pm: LUNCH & BREAK
3.00-5.00 pm: RAMAYANA KATHA (in Hindi) by HG Gauranga Prabhu
- Chitrakutavasa to Sita harana.
5.00-7.00 pm: SITANVESHANA (Searching for Sita) – EXCITING TREASURE HUNT IN THE WOODS OF GEV
7.00-8.00 pm: Sayana Kirtan with special Ramayana slideshow.
8:00 pm: Dinner and Rest
SUNDAY (1st April 2012)
5.00 – 7.00 am: Mangala Arati & Japa
7.00 – 7.30 am: Guru puja & Dancing kirtan
8.00 – 10.30 am: RAMAYANA KATHA (in Hindi) by HG Sanatkumar Prabhu
- Rama Sugriva Milan to Hanuman finding Sita.
10.30 – 11.30 am: ABHISHEK for SITA RAMA LAXMANA DEITIES by all the Participants
11.30 – 12.00 noon: DRAMA on RAMAYANA
12.00 – 12.30 pm: ARATI
12.30 – 2.30 pm: LUNCH & BREAK
2.30 – 4.30 pm: FREE TIME. Participants may do any of the following in free time
- Goseva, Adventure Sports, Swimming, Nursery visits, Ayurvedic Massage
4.30 – 5.00 pm: Photo session, Organic Products shopping & Departure